Cash Flow Investment Partners provides CASH advances for commercial entertainment royalties; We pay cash advances to actors, singers, writers, dancers, artists, radio DJs, entertainers, authors, and performers for their pending royalties.
If you are a legal beneficiary of residuals or royalty payments stemming from TV shows, movies, books, albums, or radio shows and you could use some CASH NOW. We will provide you with a cash advance of from $20,000 to $50,000,000.
NOTE: We only advance on the future payments; policy ownership remains the property of the royalty beneficiary. After the payout period ends, any and all future remaining payments will automatically revert to the policy holder.
Below find a comprehensive list of what we are going to need to do our full "due diligence" investigation. There is a lot here - the more we can get the better the evaluation
- Name, address, tax id number, and legal status of owner of songs (the owner as shown in the Copyright Office registration and ASCAP)
- Song by song list, showing author and publisher, copyright registration data, and recording information
- List of songwriters currently under contract, including contract date, current period and options, ongoing advance obligations
- List of unrecouped advance balances to songwriters
- List of sub-publishing licenses, including date of release, territory, term, retention and collection period, advances and unrecouped balances
- List of any other advances recoupable from earnings
- List of print contracts (including terms)
- Recording agreement controlled composition provisions for all songs
- Copies of copyright documents, including registrations, assignments, .etc
- List of the names, addressed, and ages of all the songwriters and their spouses and children, if any of the major compositions are pre-1978
- All corporate docs of seller
- Copies of all source royalty statements received by company from record companies, the harry fox agency, performance societies, sub-publisher, etc. (5 yrs)
- Company accounting books (5 ys)
- All available financial summaries relating to the compositions
- Seller's fed tax returns (5 yrs)
- Authorization executed by Seller authorizing BMI, ASCAP, and other societies to turn over complete song lists, statements, and account status
- Documentation on any pending claims or litigations relating to the catalog, including audit claims
- Copy of publishers current society and harry fox agreements